Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Back and I'm stocking up!

Cranberry Amber Spice Gift Set

Last fall we came out with a Limited Edition Cranberry and Amber Lotion,  I fell in love with it,  so I STOCKED up.   I just opened my last bottle two weeks ago. 

This year,  not only do we have the lotion but SALT SCUB and Lotion Bar in a GREAT travel set! 

Cranberry and spices create a delicious aroma perfect for fall.  $29.00  perfect for travel or a GIFT!

I
I'm so excited about this that I'm going to hold a CONTEST!
FREE CRANBERRY LIP TUBE

Anyone purchasings $29.00 or more from our Holiday Gift Giving Guide 
will receive one entry into the drawing


Purchase a Cranberry Amber Spice Gift Set and receive two extra drawing entry for each set
Purchase  the Winter Peppermint Gift Set  receive an extra drawing entry for each set
Purchase the Pamper Chick Set and receive an extra drawing entry for each set
One extra ticket for each $50.00 purchased

All purchases must be made prior to October 11th 9pm central time

Email me today for your copy of the Jordan Essentials Holiday Gift Giving Guide



No comments: