Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jordan Essentials: Mineral Makeup Clinics


Makeup --  is something that I've learn about from friends and a lot of trial and error.    I was never one to wear a lot of makeup in part from the early hour that I start my day combined with the Houston heat and humidity.

I have to say I was a little nervous about showing everyone the wonders of the Jordan Essentials Mineral Makeup line.  Once I started wearing it  I noticed that for the first time I could wear Makeup without my face starting to itch and my eyes watering.

I LOVE the NATURAL LOOK,  and the natural built-in SPF Sunscreen coverage when wearing it.   The Tinted Moisturizer is amazing.

I took advantage of the Mineral Makeover classes at our annual convention a few weeks ago.   Learned so much,  some wonderful tricks and some SUPER information that I an not wait to share.   The above picture is my after makeup clinic, and I did it all by myself!!

If you have not tried Mineral Makeup --  you need to try Jordan Essentials 100% Minerals,  no fillers.  Contact me to schedule your one on one mineral makeover,  Mineral Makeup Party (and earn FREE products) or attend our Mineral Makeup Clinic here in Houston on August 18th  1-3 pm   RSVP  CathyJELady@gmail.com

No comments: