Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tuesday Tip: Does your routine need to change?



Depending on what part of the country you are in,  you have either 2 or 4 seasons that you really notice the change in you skin and the way it reacts to the environment around you.   

Personally I am one of those that need to change to a heavier moisturizer for my face in the late fall and winter,  while in late spring and summer I need a lighter weight moisturizer.    I also use a lot more  Hand and Body Lotion  in the fall and winter months than I do the rest of the year.    I just hate those little white flakes that rub off on the inside of my slacks,  many will move to the heavier shea butters,  but I really love my pump lotions.

Even as I age,  I notice differences in my skin and need to change my skincare routine,

Subscribe to my NEW Bi-Weekly Newsletter filled with Tips,  Ideas and so much more!   http://eepurl.com/JmB6b

𝓒π“ͺ𝓽𝓱𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓙𝓔 𝓛π“ͺ𝓭𝔂




No comments: