Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Do you maintain a Gift Closet?


Do you keep an area in your closet, or spare bedroom that you stash items to be used as gifts?


I used to be one of those people that would run around, loosing my mind because I was someone's B'day or I needed a door prize. Then it dawned on me that this could be avoided if I had one area that I would stash things that could be used as last minute gifts, B'day Presents, door prizes and so forth. I started with a plastic tub, and would put items that I had won as a door prize that I would not use, but were perfectly great to recycle somewhere else.


Then it started to Grow, I would keep my eyes open when out shopping for items that could be used to fill out a gift basket, or were on the clearance shelf. Not to mention items that I would add from the products that I sold. Like when I purchare our monthly specials, or Mystery Grab bags that we offer a couple times a year -- those go directly into the Gift Closet. Another great source of "gifts for your closet" are the "Monthly Buying Clubs" that so many of us join with a min. monthly purchase, or like with Jordan Essentials own Spalicious Montly Purchase Club, what I don't want for myself goes into the "Gift Closet".


Well the tub has gotten bigger, but I'm never at a loss to come up with something as a Thank You gift, B'day present or a door prize. My Gift Closet has made my life so much simpler. If you currently don't do this, you might want to think about giving it a try, as now it the perfect time to start.


Purchasing our Lotion Bars in the 5 Pack and Save a $1.00 per lotion bar, is a great way to start stocking your "gift closet" http://www.jordanrep.com/3854

No comments: