Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome to Cathy's Jordan Essentials News


Welcome to my Jordan Essentials Blog . . . this will keep you updated on my specials, product tips and more. You will find a series of articles below that are very informative, from a prior blog. My Country Bunny Bath & Body, but we're growing and expanding and have changed our name to Jordan Essentials. I hope that you will drop by often to see what's being added and what exciting things are happening in the World of Jordan Essentials.

I will be using this Blog to share some of our GREAT happenings, where you can find me, and some very interesting "Personal specials.

Please feel free to visit my website at http://www.jordanrep.com/3854 or email me directly at catherinejames@jordanrep.com

I also have a monthly Jordan Essentials Newsletter that is sent out on the 25th of each month, if you would like to be added to my Newletter distribution just email me at catherinejames@jordanrep.com and put "add me" in the subject line and I'll forward you the most recent copy.

1 comment:

Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder Women in Ecommerce said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck with your blog. Be sure to check out Virtual Woman's Day blog and register for our event.

Leave a comment and you will be entered into a drawing for our Marketing 2 Women program!

Wishing you a great day... and more.

Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder
Women's eCommerce Association, Int'l - http://www.wecai.org