Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Is your Resolution the same ole thing?

I know I'm guilty of the same resolutions year after year.  So much so I have them memorized.  You know the ones,  Exercise more,  Eat less,  be more organized.   Well,  yes I still want to do all that,  and I promise that I will work on it.  BUT  it will not be my new years Resolution!

I've been thinking what I wanted to do,  what I wanted to work towards,  and realized that I'm not getting any younger.   Then I saw the list of Jordan Essentials Prize Winners for the Month of November and 15 days in  December . . .

Congratulations Peggy F!
"Santa came early! Here's the really great HP laptop I won from the last JE contest. It even has a touch screen that I'm sure I'll figure out how to use . For all the new consultants, this is your future. Grab hold and enjoy the life Jordan Essentials can help you achieve. — with Nancy Bogart." 



We also just gave away an Android Tablet to Gloria Brice, Digital Camera to Shelley T, JE logo luggage to Miranda E
AND $500 each for promotion bonuses to Our New Directors in November:
Miranda E- Missouri
Cindy B Nevada
Peggy F- Missouri
Reta K - Missouri
Shelley T- Oregon
Gloria B
Debi A


WOW!  Congrats to ALL the ladies.   I've made it my New Year's Resolution to  "Build a Career" with  Jordan Essentials as we have so much to give!   Now I've been with the Company a long time,  started off with just buying for me,  then  some of my friends,  then as a way to pay the electric bill at home.    I always thought that Jordan Essentials would be my retirement income,  but why wait,  why not take advantage of everything they are offering.  Why not win some of those gifts and cash bonuses.  Why now earn the  Cruise to the Mexican Riveria.   WHY NOT!!!

So my New Years Resolution is to make a plan and work that plan.  My upline is already on board and have put together a GREAT Program to "Help me,  Help myself to "Build that Career" in the year of 2014.   I'm working the plan one step at a time.   I'm going to take advantage of all the GREAT TOOLS that are being made available through Jordan Essentials and my upline!

My friend Suzette is always telling me,  say what you want out loud,  let other's know that it's yours,  take ownership and move forward.  (Suzette Peoples is the Author of  It's All About You!).   So 2014 is the year I am going to take ownership of what I want!

6 comments:

Fiona Maclean said...

good luck to you, a very thoughtful resolution and I wish you all the best!

The Pinterest Experiment said...

Thanks for posting! I'm looking through the catalog. I've never heard of Jordan Essentials before.

Cathy said...

Kristin, hope you're enjoying the catalog. If you have any questions just let me know. We have product for every member of the family. :)

Paul Taubman said...

conventionSounds like you are on your way to moving ahead! Awesome! I hope 2014 is YOUR year!

Be Well.
Paul.

Casi said...

Good luck. Starting off on a plan like that isn't easy, but it looks like you have the determination to do it. I hope that you keep moving forward with the plan, and keep your blog updated to share with us what you're doing.

A New Me said...

I stopped making resolutions a long time ago, and more recently started to really work on what felt like the best thing for me. I wish you all the best in your journey.