Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Stay out of the Dog House this Valentine's Day!


STAY out of the dog house this               Valentine ’s  Day! 


 Give a gift that will last much, much longer than roses! 

Give that special person in your life a spa day everyday...

Purchase one of our Jordan Essentials Spa systems and have it delivered directly to the address of your choice, complete with gift wrapping!. 

Bonus Upgrade...   You will receive a $5 gift certificate to be included.


So  STAY OUT OF THE DOG HOUSE!  Contact me
today to customize your Valentine’s Gift!

We have something for every price range!

Tips:   Guys you might ship the gift to yourself at work, or a friends home, so that you wife/girlfriend does not see it until you're ready to present the gift

Gals  Is there something that you really want,  let me know what it is,  and who I can contact for you,  and I'll be happy to plant the seed . . .


2 comments:

KG said...

I want one...
IT's about time for dropping hints!!
I will soon have a gift guide for Valentine's on my site as well...so subscribe so you don't miss it! I'm bookmarking this page and making it his home page so he gets the picture!! haha

Keep it Touched,
KG
www.kgstyleinc.com

Jill @ Called To Be A Mom said...

This looks like a great Valentine's Gift! I'm sure there will be a lot of happy people after receiving this. Visiting from UBC on FB