Saturday, January 11, 2014

January is National Oatmeal Month!

There seems to be a day,  week or month for almost anything!   But when I saw that they donated an entire month to Oatmeal,  I was surprised.

I know that many people eat Oatmeal for breakfast,  especially on these COLD WINTER days.  Then you have those that have made their January resolutions for "eating healthier"  which includes  adding OATMEAL to their routine.

For me  January was the first time that I used an Oatmeal Milk and Honey Lotion Bar from Jordan Essentials.    As it turns out Oatmeal Milk and Honey is our best selling scent.   I know I have a lot of men that love the scent.  The stories that I hear from them  "Gee it smells like my grandma's kitchen",   "ohh,  smells just like when the cookies come out of the oven",   "it so reminds me of home".    "ummm that yummy".

It's also wonderful to know that Oatmeal Milk and Honey was one of our first Scents,  when the company was launched in Nancy's Kitchen in the Winter

 To me it always reminded me of winter and being cozy at home.   What does the Scent of Oatmeal Milk and Honey remind  YOU of?  

No comments: