Saturday, October 12, 2013

No Calorie Energy Boost!

Usually when we need a boost of energy we head right for the "chocolates" and other "sweets".  Chocolate works for me,  but not my metabolism.   Tried the Energy Drinks,  but trust me after a week like this past week at work,  it's not a pretty sight. 
 
Personally I loved the idea of the 5 minute cat nap,  and have experienced a rash of that  when I get home from work.  You see,  I love my Jordan Essentials Business,  but I also run a Family business that has been on fire lately and we're training 2 new people in the office so  I definitely need to re-energize.
 
Back in July I took a few days and attending the Jordan Essentials Conference,  I was excited because I knew that we were introducing our Essential Oils  and that Dr. Faith Nelson would be one of our major presenters on the Essential Oils  and I had heard wonderful things about her before.   I went into her presentation expecting to learn about our new product line.  But I learned so very much more.  I actually learned about Women's health Issues,  so of which were the same issues that I was dealing with.   
 
First I was so excited that Dr. Faith  took the time from her already overloaded schedule to spend time with us to share her knowledge of the essential oils,  but also that she shared some great reflexology points with us.    Thing like for those coughs,  mix Lavender and Eucalyptus and rub on the bottom of your feet.    There are so many more that I'll be sharing on this blog in the future,  but not today.   Today's about ENERGY and your EARS.   Yes your ears.  I was going to type out the step by step instructions,  then the below graphic was shared with me and it says it all.
 
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

Liz Cleland said...

I wish cat naps worked for me but I seem to end up more tired...

Cindy White said...

This is awesome! I've missed this trick somehow. Thank you for sharing it and I'm sooooo gonna try it! ~Cindy, Visiting from Ultimate Blog Challenge on FB.

Unknown said...

Great tips, a much healthier alternative than overdosing on coffee and energy drinks. Thanks for the post!