Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Jordan Essentials and Quilting

Tuesday Tip:
         Jordan Essentials and Quilting

Yes,  Jordan Essentials and Quilting can work hand in hand.  I've had several customers that have purchased our  "UNSCENTED LOTION BAR" to hold their quilting needles,  as the beeswax helps the needle go through difficult material easier.

Customer's also like the fact that they can use the "LOTION BAR" on their hands and not leave greasy marks on their project.

Here's another tip from one  a Satisfied Jordan Essentials Customer

Carolyn M  I use my lotion bar after quilting to soften my finger tips. It works great to heal and soften my fingers and hands.



 
  • Our signature product that started it all!
  • Beeswax Base is a naturally occurring product containing emollient properties.
  • Contains Pure Coconut Oil (free of chemicals) to give a creamy texture.The Apricot Oil in our bar is rich in essential fatty acids.
  • Approved to fly on any airline.
  • Never freezes.
  •  
     

    4 comments:

    Liz Cleland said...

    I would love to try this product out!!

    Cathy said...

    Liz, email me at CathyJELady@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send you out a sample and a catalog. The lotion bar is what got me hooked on Jordan Essentials :)

    Nicole said...

    I do not know anything about quilting, but it sounds like this product is great!

    Cathy said...

    Nicole, I'm not a quilter either, but I have several friends that are. But definately a product that I can not live without. This little lotion bar is so versital.