Friday, October 25, 2013

Fact Friday: Facts on Orange Essential Oil



 
In a previous blog post I mentioned how relaxing it was when my hairdresser added a few drops of Orange Essential Oil to my shampoo.  With the pending change of the clocks (November 3rd),  a lot of has issues,  so maybe you want to look at ordering your bottle of Orange Essential Oil and have it ready!

What are the Documented Orange Uses and Benefits? Arteriosclerosis, angina (false), depression, cardiac spasm, cancer, complexion (dull and oily), wrinkles, hypertension, digestion (constipation and diarrhea), dyspepsia, insomnia, menopause, palpitation and water retention.

What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Its fresh and citrus aroma is very uplifting to the body and mind

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow so many health benefits. Who would have ever thought to put it in your shampoo, what a great tip. It will leave you smelling so fresh all day without making your hair oily. My favorite smells are squeezing a lemon and peeling an orange, I cant get enough of them. Thank you for such a great post. I would love you to come see what I am up to too, my blog is http://anannysperspective.com
Thanks so much

Unknown said...

I have become more and more interested in using essential oils and the benefits. Thanks for the information about Orange Essential Oil.

Cathy said...

Renee King, I believe that you would love our "Happiness Product Line" Orange and Lemon those essentials oils are amoung the ones in that scent. Would be happy to forward you a sample. Just email me at http://www.myjestore.com/CatherineJames

Cathy said...

Peggy I've used Tea Tree Essential oil for years, however since we released 5 Essential oils in July, I am so loving learning about it, and am ready to start offering Mixing Parties, so that everyone can play a little bit with the essential oils.