Sunday, October 13, 2013

How to have Happier Feet!

Sunday:   
          Skin Care Tip: How to have happier FEET!
Yes,  I know that Tuesday is usually our TIP Day,  but I just could not wait to share.  You see I've been working hard to increase my steps to at least 10,000 a day, and I've made it the past couple of days so TODAY I'm planning on making my feet happier.
 
Simple Steps you can follow:
 To stretch your feet, freeze a bottle of water and roll it under your arches.

Cold feet? Natural heat: Massage feet with peppermint lotion and put on thin socks. Sprinkle 1 tsp of cayenne pepper inside a thicker sock and place on feet with thin sock. Try this old wives tale out!...


Fungal infections or foot odor? Try natural tea tree oil. Simply mix 2-3 drops in a carrier oil like Jordan Essentials multipurpose oil and apply with a cotton ball all over feet. Do not stop treatment too soon, check feet until everything is 100% clear!

Homemade foot deodorant: Mix 40 drops JE Lavender Oil in 4 ounces of multipurpose JE Unscented Hand and Body Lotion and apply twice daily. Lavender has great antibacterial properties. Boost it with 10 drops Tea Tree Oil.

Soak your tootsies: No need to take a full bath if you do not have have the time. A cheap dish tub for about $1 can be easily stored under the sink. Add 1/8 c Peppermint Dead Sea Salts to warm water and soak. Be sure to dry feet thoroughly and finish with a Lotion Bar to protect feet from moisture.

Another super quick tip we have already mentioned, on a previous blog post,  is to stop up your shower drain with a wash cloth and add 1 Tbs Peppermint Dead Sea Salts to the shower floor. Your body will absorb the minerals and magnesium through your feet and the Peppermint is good for sinuses and puts a pep in your step.

Take care of your feet. As my Mom always said God gave us one pair to take us through our lives, appreciate them.

3 comments:

blake said...

thanks for this! always looking for new products for my at home pedis and spas!

Unknown said...

I love this post! Thanks so much for giving me a remedy for my cold feet! I am going to have to try that. I use essential oils all the time and I will vouch for their effectiveness! Thanks again for sharing your knowledge!

Power Coach Alishia said...

Hi Cathy,
Thanks for sharing these tips. I love the one about stopping up the shower. I have peppermint oil I can use.

Thanks again
Power Coach Alishia
Www.Livemylifefree.Com