Saturday, October 19, 2013

26 Seconds is ALL it takes!

Have you thought of what is going on Your Skin???   You look at the ingredients on the food you buy, why not the products you put on your skin!

I never used to look at labels,  then I began my weight loss journey and realized the other day that my husband is now looking at the ingredients in the snack foods he picks up.  

Since I've been with Jordan Essentials,  I have become more aware of what is going ON MY SKIN,  as well.  When I stop and think about all the things that I've put on my skin over the years,  it gives me the shivers.


Today,  I don't purchase anything for my family that contains  DEA,  Parabens, Isopropyl Alcohol,  Aluminum, Petroleum or Mineral Oil,  to name just a few.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I have never been able to use antiperspirant because I have a severe allergy to aluminum, which has done me a favour really. I use natural products and I'm sure my skin and general health are better because of it. It's easy to forget that our skin absorbs all these chemicals just as if we were ingesting them. If we care about what we eat and our health in general it makes sense to take care what we put on our skin. I'm glad you've found products that are healthy. I bet your body's thanking you.

Benita Tyler said...

Cathy, you made a good point. I usually do not read the labels on my skin products. Looks like it's time to do some research. Thanks for the suggestions. They are a good place to start.

Amina said...

Cathy, thank you so much for the extremely important information! I'll start looking at my skin products' ingredients and make sure it safe to use!

Cathy said...

Andrea, I can't tell you how many years I used my favorite brand, but when I learned about the aluminum, I was a quick convert to the Jordan Essentials Aluminum FREE. I do keep changing scents though. Think Powder Fresh and the Grapefruit Lime are my favorites.

Cathy said...

Benita Tyler and Amina if you need more information, just let me know. It's really scary as to what's in the products that we use, DEA, SLS, SLES, Parabens, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aluminum, Petroleum, Mineral Oil.