Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Ear Ache?

Tuesday Tip:
        Ear Ache,  try Essential Oils
A tip to help with Ear Aches from one of our Jordan Essentials Consultants!
 
Yesterday morning, my right ear was a little achy. Not sure what was going on whether it was allergies, sinus or maybe getting an infection. Last night before bed, I took my EO Kit out. Found a recipe online for earache and tried it.

Here is the recipe: Vita Flex
Massage 1-2 drops of essential oil on the ear lobes, and on the ear Vita Flex points on the feet (the bottom of the fourth and fifth toes).

I used our Essential Oils  spoon and filled it with the Multi Purpose Oil and put it in our mixing jar. Then added 1 drop of Peppermint Oil and mixed. Massaged my right ear lobe and flex points on my right foot. Today, my ear did not bother me at all.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Jordan Essentials Oil Kit,  a must for every household!   
The Essential Set includes: Peppermint, Tea Tree, Orange, Lavender, and Eucalyptus essential oils, 2 oz unscented hand and body lotion, 2 oz Sunflower and Jojoba oil, mini diffuser reeds, and an essential oil mixing jar.

No comments: