Monday, December 11, 2017

What Organizations do you belong to?

It's hard to believe that more years ago than I care to remember,  I never would have thought about joining a networking group(s).   But it truly is amazing what they do for you both personally,  emotionally and professionally.

The first one I ever joined was American Business Women's Association,  later came Organization of Women in International Trade,  and many other work related organizations like the chamber of commerces,  international business groups and most recently HIP (focused for Direct Sellers).  It's taken me from a wall flower to a more outgoing personality. 

Not only have they helped my Jordan Essentials business grow with sales.   But I found mentors that were able to mentor me in new territory.  I've developed leadership skills and found friends that I never would have had.


This is my NEWEST membership and have to say finding it very rewarding to see how hard others are willing to work in Direct Sales as either a primary income or a "B" income.   Some are using to supplement retirement.    Some just to get out of the house and socialize!   #standardsetters

Whatever your stage in "LIFE"  I recommend getting involved in organizations that can assist you in taking the next step in your life.   Be  it business,  personal growth or just friendship!

No comments: