Friday, December 22, 2017

Need Help with your WINTER SKIN?



SKIN RELEIF  is something that I use in our HOME contantly!   I have to share a little story.  As a wife with a full time job -  one does  multitask  but it does not always work!    I was in the kitchen draining boiling  water from the noodles,  hubby comes in with  what he believes to be an immediate issue that just had to have my attention -  you know the type of issues they have when you're busy.   So I turned my head to figure out what was going on.    

Yep,  you guessed it!   I moved the kettle just enough to miss the sink and go down the front of my shirt.    He was kind enough to run and get the skin relief while I was trying to clean up the mess.   While I applied to a very reddened area,  his wonderful comments  "Honey you really need to pay attention when working with hot stuff".   Long and short I applied again before bed,  NO BLISTERING,  within two days the red was completely gone.


Want to try a SAMPLE  of SKIN RELIEF --  
Email me your contact information and mailing address to

No comments: