Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Today I CELEBRATE 15 Years!




Today is a special day! 

TODAY in 2002, I gave myself a Christmas Gift that I saved for 3 months for and began a new journey in Direct Sales with an almost 3 year old Company called Country Bunny Bath & Body.

Loved the variety of ways to share about the products, that I was not required to do a certain number of home parties, I actually had not planned on selling,  I just wanted to be sure that I had access to that Oatmeal Milk and Honey Lotion Bar!    But it quickly turned into so much more helping others and just fell in love with Oatmeal, Milk & Honey! 

It has been an amazing journey and learning experience. I have enjoyed seeing the Company grow throughout the years, from a 4 page Catalog to more than 30 pages now, with more products for families and a name change a few years back to Jordan Essentials.   I love how we have expanded our NON-TOXIC products, to include the Essential Oils,  Face Care and the Magnesium Lines.    I am so looking forward to what the next 15 years with this wonderful company will bring my way,  and how many more people that I will be able to help with Family Safe Non-Toxic products and if they choose an income opportunity. 

It has helped me grow into the person I am today,  The WONDERFUL LEADERSHIP training that I have received over the years has been a bonus for me.   It even kept the electric bill paid at home through difficult financial times.   Not to mention how great my skin and hair look.

Today I am continuing to help  others with healthy, natural skin care and wellness while constantly learning myself.      Jordan Essentials has allowed me the flexibility I needed and was always there when I needed them to be there.

THANK YOU to ALL who have supported me in my endeavor

No comments: