Friday, December 8, 2017

Look what I woke up to this MORNING!

I woke up this morning excited to see what TODAY's  Daily Special was going to be,  and I had an EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT!    a DUSTING of SNOW in HOUSTON TX!   Think the last time we had snow was 2009!


Then when I saw what TODAYs  DAILY special was I knew that there would be a lot of people who will be WANTING  or should I say NEEDING  TODAY's  Daily Special!



Hey stress, what else ya got?! Soak all those cares away with soothing lavender & eucalyptus Dead Sea salts. 30% OFF! 

Click here for our 12 Days of Christmas video from our Founder, Nancy Bogart https://vimeo.com/244877072/1ac1eeb117

Be sure and check out our Fan Page contest going on right now too!!! 

Order your Magnesium Sead Sea Salts SOAK NOW! 

#jordanessentials #JE12DaysofChristmas#makesgreatstockingstuffers

No comments: