Sunday, December 24, 2017

Magnesium Dead Sea Salts SALE!



This is ONE of my FAVORITE SPECIALS!!!! Some of my customers wait all year to stock up on this sale!
Feeling a little hectic? Make sure "All Is Calm" this holiday season with a soothing Magnesium Soak--$15 off through December 31!
https://tinyurl.com/y97dud34
TIP: Are you starting that Exercise Program with the NEW YEAR? Are you gearing up for that Marathon? Are you feeling this change in weather in your BONES? If so, you NEED our Magnesium Dead Sea Salts!
**Safe for your jet tubs** Available in Unscented, Peppermint, Oatmeal Milk and Honey and Lavender & Eucalyptus
I'll be stocking up on these myself, as I'm going to be offering some Essential Oil Mixing 101 -- want to book one for January contact me today to get on my CALENDAR!

#jordanessentials #deadseasaltssale #calm #soothing #healthyskinhealthylife


No comments: