Friday, April 25, 2014

What's your Favorite Essential Oil Contest!


What is your Favorite Essential Oil
Evryone Leaving a comment will be entered into a drawing for a
 "FREE Orange Essential Oil"  or a $10.00 Gift Certificate  
Winners Choice

If you're like me,  you'll find it hard to make a decision  to pick JUST ONE favorite Essential Oil as a favorite.   I it's a very close tie between the peppermint and the tea tree oils,  however when I look at the bottles, they tell me that I've used a lot more of the Tea Tree Oil,  But then again there is peppermint in my magnesium lotion that I use daily.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to share.

Drawing will be held at 9pm central time on April 30, 2014



5 comments:

Teri Nelson said...

I love lavendar!! Oh so soothing!

Anonymous said...

Eucalyptus is my fav!

Unknown said...

Eucalyptus is my favorite

Cathy said...

Louise Grasse: Peppermint

Martha Giffen said...

Peppermint is my favorite! Thanks for asking and running this contest!