Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tip Tuesday: Try this Tip for sleeping better!

Tuesday Tip:
        Sleep Better


Spray Lavender Mint on your pillow to help you sleep


As you may notice,  my last few blog posts have been focusing on how to use "Essential Oils".   I love that blending them together (or in a pre-packaged blend) can help you.   This would fall in to the "Inhaling" category of use that we discussed in yesterdays blog post.   


Just a spritz or two can make all the difference between a restless night and a sound sleep.

2 comments:

You Made My Day said...

I have been thinking about it for a while since I have heard that lavender helps to sleep better, and I really need a good night of sleep. Thanks for the info!

Kimberly Eldredge said...

Do you put them in a carrier like distilled water?

I've been using some essential oils on skin irritations and have had GREAT results.

Thanks for sharing!