Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday Tip: Help for Colds and Allergies

Those that know me,  know that at least twice a year I have a major allergy attack,  as I'm sensitive for almost anything that blooms.   Here in Houston,  Mother Nature could not decide if it was going to be winter and spring. . . so I've been on an allergy roller coaster ride.  

However I have to say the our Jordan Essential Oils   "Tea Tree" and "Eucalyptus".    I would just remove the cap and breath in deep.   I would drop a few drops of Tea Tree Oil in the shower with me.  In addition I would add our Eucalyptus oil to our humidifier. . .

Here is a GREAT and EASY tip to follow to help you through, oh what a different it made for me.

Cough and cold? Want some relief from the congestion naturally? Try using Jordan Essential Tea Tree Essential Oil.

Tea tree oil is a powerful immune booster, making it great for any sort of infection of the respiratory system. Boil water ...
and add a few drops of tea tree oil to the water. After removing the water from the heat, put a towel over your head and breathe the healing comfort for 10-15 minutes.
 
https://www.myjestore.com/membertoolsdotnet/shoppingcartnew/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=21971&CatalogueID=236&PartyID=0&PartyGuestID=0&InternalUse=1&ProductGroupString=136.137&ReferringDealerID=3854

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just started dabbling in herbs, oils, and their benefits. I have quite the list going, so much so, that I wonder about taking all of them. LOL. I tend to stay closer to the types that help with colds because I have two young girls who love germs. :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm just getting started in the world of herbs, oils, and their benefits. I have quite the list going, so many that I don't know where to start. lol. I try to stick to ones that help with colds, though, because I have two young kids who love germs. :)

AmyG said...

This is so timely! A few of us at our house have colds, and (as luck would have it!) my daughter gave me a collection of essential oils for Christmas, that I haven't really known what to do with yet! I'll drop a few drops of tea tree oil into our humidifier this morning. THank you!

Cathy said...

Amy, I've been suffering with Allergies all Month, and I would not have survived if it had not been for Tea Tree Oil. Check out some of my other blog posts, for other ideas on how to use some of the essential oils.

Michelle Kevil said...

Cathy, I'm so happy to find another EO lover like myself! I can't wait to learn (and remember). Allergies are kicking my butt too! This morning I put a couple drops of lemon, lavender, and peppermint in with my conditioner and also applied some to the bottoms of my feet with my lotion. It's helping :D