Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Need some skin Care relief?

Need some skin care relief?
 
Try the Dead Sea Salts. They are the first thing we, with Jordan Essentials,  recommend for people with stress, muscle soreness, skin care issues, and even psoriasis.

 The National Psoriasis Foundation recommends Dead Sea and Dead Sea ...salts as effective treatments for psoriasis.  One study concluded that the high concentration of magnesium in Dead Sea salt was instrumental in improving skin hydration and reducing inflammation.

 Allergies – The high concentration of bromide and magnesium in the Dead Sea salt can relieve allergic reactions by cleansing and detoxifying.

 Skin aging – Further research into Dead Sea salt benefits has shown a 40% reduction in the depth of wrinkling.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love Dead Sea Salt products. I have used the soap before and it's gorgeous. I have sensitive skin and multiple allergies and find the products help with that.

Catherine said...

Cathy-Thanks for the info on the salts. I was on a cleaning spree yesterday and found a bunch of lotions, salts, and exfoliators in my bathroom that haven't been used in a while. You've inspired me to give the salts a try :)

Cathy said...

Andrea, I sell a lot of our Dead Sea soap, so many love not only the way it words, but find the Sea Spa scent in the soap quite refreshing.

Cathy said...

Catherine, I used to collect all sorts of products under the sink, but since I switched to Jordan Essentials I always seem to be using them to the last available drop. :)