Thursday, January 23, 2014

Testimony Thursday: Tinea Versicolor

I love hearing how our products have helped our customers (and consultants) with problems.   It is recommended that you always mix  your essential oils with a carrier oil or lotion.  In the case below,  Terri is discussing Tea Tree oil and Sunlower & Jojoba Multi-purpose Oil.    I'll also mix with our Naturally Unscented Essential Oil Base Spray for a spitzer on problem areas.  

I have to share.. I am loving our essential oils!! I have flare ups of Tinea Versicolor from time to time.  I was being treated by a dermatologist and then we moved and I just haven't been able to take the time to find another one. Recently I had a flare up on my back, this is where it flares, on my back usually. The itching can drive you insane when it gets going! I mixed about 5 drops of tea tree with our oil that came in the Essential Oils kit, and applied twice a day for a week. It's better already and doesn't itch anymore! The spots are fading! Contrary to the document in the files, it is not caused by tanning beds, it's a fungus that we all carry on our bodies and at times our bodies can get flare ups or 'infections' for lack of a better word.

The Essential Set includes: Peppermint, Tea Tree, Orange, Lavender, and Eucalyptus essential oils, 2 oz unscented hand and body lotion, 2 oz Sunflower and Jojoba oil, mini diffuser reeds, and an essential oil mixing jar.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great testomonial! I have not heard of this brand but it sounds really good!

Darcy said...

I have seborrhic dermatitis seems like this might help me when I have flare ups! I'll have to research this product for sure.

Cathy said...

If you need additional information, I'll be happy to share some additional information. I've also have some other posts on this blog about our Tea Tree Oil and other essential oils.

Just email me at CathyJELady@gmail.com and I'll be happy to forward you additional info.