Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's CONTEST Time!


CONTEST INFORMATION:


MY August CONTEST:

As I've mentioned in a previous Post, I am SO EXCITED about the our NEW Product Launch. Officially launch August 16th, but at a PRE-Launch Party there was so much excitement that the Jordan Essentials home office decided to Launch a week early.

So to CELEBRATE I'm hosting a Contest for our NEW Catalog Launch.


PRIZES:

Grand Prize: KIWI Gift Basket $50.00 Value
$10.00 Gift Certificate
Peach Mango Body Silk
Tube of Shea Butter: Scent of Choice
Lotion Bar: Scent of Choice

Each prize will be draw from the entries and mailed to the WINNER

TO ENTER:

2 Entries for each comment posted on my blog
2 Entires for each $10 of purchases on my website www.jordanrep.com/3854
3 Bonus Entries for Subscribing to my Blog email: catherinejames@jordanrep.com
3 Bonus Entries for each Item of our New Release Purchased
5 Bonus Entries for each $50.00 purchase
10 Bonus Entries for attending the Houston Product Launch
10 Bonus Entries for Booking a Spa Show during Aug or Sept
10 Bonus Entries for Joining my Jordan Essentials TEAM

The contest starts TODAY August 9, 2008 and will end at Midnight Central Time Zone on August 23, 2008. At which time one Winner will be drawn for each prize.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I love contest! Count me in!

My Blog: Cute Tee

Sherry Go Sharing said...

nice contest, pls let me know if its open for international. thanks

Catherine James said...

I realize how we are alike...we can't so no! I can't believe you've started a blog and updating once a week...geez, you are one busy lady.

Reagan
garcias@startlivinghealthy.org

Cathy said...

Sherry,

The contest is available to those in the US and it's territories.

We are working on going international, but have not yet reached that point.

Chris said...

Very nice job on the blog! Count me in on the contest. I love them!