Friday, August 8, 2008

Vanilla Cream


Several times in the past, I've mentioned that product sales seem to go in Cycles, and while we're only a few Days into the Month of August, I've already seen a Rush on Vanilla Cream.

While I too love the smell of Vanilla in my home, it's not my preference to wear. But almost every sale this month included something from our Vanilla Cream Scent line. One of my customers has started her Holiday Shopping and purchased 2 five packs of Vanilla Cream Lotion Bars.

I've done a little research, and loo and behold, Vanilla is the most popular Gift Giving Scent.
Curiorisity may have killed the cat, but it just helps me to grow and share the information that I learn.

By the way, the 5 packs are a great way to stretch those shopping dollars, save you $5.00 over purchasing them individually.

No comments: