Friday, May 7, 2010

Contest
Time

As everyone knows,  I just LOVE our Jordan Essentials Products.  But I just love hearing when "YOU" my customers love your Jordan Essentials Products.

Last night I was at a local  ABWA Chapter meeting,  and  Melissa made it a point to share that she just LOVED her Orchard Fresh Scent Diffuser,  then Marilyn shared that she loved hers and was using it in the office.   Bee came up to me later in the evening and stated that she just LOVED, LOVED the Lavender Salt Scrub and Lotion that she purchased.  

Then this morning,  Naomi  sent me an instant message that she just loved her Lotion Bar.

So the Idea was born for my NEXT Customer contest!   Share on this blog or my facebook fan page what products your LOVE and WHY.   For each comment you will receive one entry into a drawing for a FREE Large Foaming Soap Saver.

Nothing could be simpler!   Looking forward to hearing from each of you!

Winner to be Drawn on Sunday May 16th!

No comments: