Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hard Working Hands & Feet Labor Day Sale


Happy Labor Day to all my hard-working friends!
Sept. 1-7th, get these great deals for hands & feet!
7 days only! Ends 5:30 CT September 7th


FREE PURSE SIZE HAND & BODY LOTION



Purchase either a 4 oz. tube or an 8 oz. jar of Peppermint Foot Cream and get a purse size Hand & Body Lotion for FREE!


Choose from 4 great fragrances: Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Lavender and Eucalyptus, or Orchard Fresh.

My Web Store




FREE SPA GLOVES


Perfect for cleansing and exfoliating the entire body, get these Spa Gloves FREE with the purchase of any Basic, Everyday, or Premier System. Does not include, men, kids or baby.

(This is my best selling set,  it's a great starter set and makes a perfect gift or door prize donation -- see Sept 1 article)


My Web Store




FREE SPA SOCKS



Receive a FREE pair of comfy Spa Socks with the purchase of a Happy Feet Spa Retreat Set.


My Web Store

No comments: