Wednesday, September 30, 2015

National Mud Pack Day

Yes,  today September 30th is  National Mad Pack Day.   I was at an event earlier this year,  that was an absolute mud hole,  and it's been months and I think the mud is still glued to my boots.    I used to feel like that when I used the "OLD MUD PACK" when I was a teenager to help with my acme.  Hated every minute of it.

Because of those past experiences I was always reluctant to use a Mud Pack,  or even try our Clay mask.  NOW  I'm wishing I had tried it years ago,  when we first came out with it.    

Let me introduce you to the Jordan Essentials Clay Mask


The below picture is of another associate (not me) using our Clay Mask




So I have a personal Special going on TODAY to  Celebrate National Mud Pack Day,  anyone placing an order on my webstore that includes the Clay Mask  will be entered into a drawing for our:

Berry Alpha Lipoic Mask  


All Qualified Entries will be placed into Random.org for the drawing and will the WINNER will be posted tomorrow.

No comments: