Thursday, September 10, 2015

Migraine Awareness Week

Migraine Awareness Week!

Looking for something to ease your aching head?

Try our Headache Herbal Support Blend.

When we first came out with Headache, Dr. Faith Nelson, used me as the class model, as I had a Headache that a about a 9 on the scale, and would have blown off the training class if I would have been staying at the motel vs at a friends home. . She showed us massage points, pressure points and used both the Spray and Roll On. The Roll On is always in by purse. The spray also sits on my desk at work, and one at home. I used to do 6 - 8 excedrin daily, I'm down to 2 or 4 a week. Just been  using our Headache Herbal Blend. You see by day I run a family business, stressful -- especially on those days that my husband and my father are expressing "A" personalities on the same day!

http://www.myjestore.com/CatherineJames

No comments: