Friday, May 9, 2008

My Embarrassed Husband

Last weekend my hubby David and I went away for a 3 day weekend, for a State Competition and we started the day off in the Rain. . . . Then it cleared up and became hot and muggy, nothing surprising for Texas. We finished for the day about 2:00 in the afternoon and the conversation turned to what we were going to do about food.

Well being exhausted, sweaty and tired I suggested that we just grab something to eat and head for the motel that worked great until David saw the Applebee's sign, so off to Applebee's we went, with me commenting that I hope that was nobody we knew there to see me like I was.

When we got there they set us in the back, no reason to wonder why. We were enjoying our dinner when I nice lady in the booth across from us said, excuse me, but you have the "most wonderful skin I've ever seen, I bet you're never out in the sun!

David turned about 100 shades of Red, as he could not believe that a stranger would come up to me and comment on my complexion and ask me how I keep my skin looking so good. He became even more embarrassed when I pulled out a catalog and started showing her our facial line.

Jordan Essentials has one of the best product lines that I've ever used on my face. Our productline includes a set for Normal/Oily Skin Care, Dry Skin Care Kit (which is what I use -- love that moisturizer with Shea Butter and Soy).

So you can Cleanse, Exfoliate, Detoxify, Tone, Firm Moisturize and then Defy Age. When we first came out with our facial line I thought that I didn't need to use the Firming Serum, then I tried it and loved it! I was firm that I didn't need the Age Defying Serum either, but I tried it and found out that I love using ALL of it on my face and neck. (I think it's even helped my tighten up that bit of a double chin I have).

All of our facial can be purchased in Sets or as individual items. Our MAY SPALICIOUS set is from our Facial Line -- Cleanser, Toner and Age Defying Serum for only $40.00.
Check our our facial line online at http://www.jordanrep.com/3854 or if you're in the Houston Area, give me a call and I'll be happy to come out let you try our products one on one or with a few friend.
Why not receive complements from strangers about your skin, it's a great feeling!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL that is too funny. And that is the way to do it too. Carry your info with you. You never know when you'll run into a potential customer.
Jill