Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Missing In Action


WOW, I had not realised that it has been so long since I updated my blog. I guess you could say that I was "Missing in Action". But I promise you that it's ALL good.

Since Ike both our family business and my Jordan Essentials business have been moving so quickly that I was having trouble finding time to get online for more then just a few minutes. But with some changes, I am now finding the time to get back online and share some of the great news about Jordan Essentials.


I'll start off by sharing that our NEW Spring Product Line is here, and with it our New Scents and Catalog.


https://www.jordanessentials.com/catalog/Spring2009Catalog.pdf



Our New Products Include:

New Hair Product
Additional Facial Colletion Products
Complete line of Coconut Papaya Scents
Complete line of White Tea and Ginger Scents
Bonus Buy: Summer Berries

No comments: