Monday, March 16, 2009

Soak Away Stress
This weekend I received my "Great Health" magazine and one of the feature articles was about Soaking Away Stress.
I have to agree with their statement that there is "Nothing like a bath for healing both body and soul". I was expecting a lot of the same information that we all know about the bath, but what I learned was where the word "SPA" began. . . sanitas per aquas "healing through water". A slogan coined by Emperor Nero to support the great Roman bath projects
The article goes on to say . . soaking in a tub full of warm water allows healing ingredients in bath salts and oils to soften yourskin and soothe you spirit. Ant the steam from a warm bath creates a healing aroma-theraby vapor . . . .
I know that I just love it when I have the opportunity to just soak in a bath . . . now with TWO wonderful bath products I can be in total heaven in just minutes. . .
Another fun fact pointed out in the article "The ancient Greeks, who used salt for medicinal purposes, soaked in sea water to treat a variety of ailments, including digestive problems and arthritis.
Here are some great suggestions for the Jordan Essentials product lines . . .
Sore -Muscle Soother Try our Dead Sea Bath Salts -- Soothing Muscle therapy. Higher levels of magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium are found in the Dea Sea Salt than any other salt. We blend beneficial salts with a hydrating wrinkle reducer that can reduce wrinkles up to 84%. Customers share it is very soothing for eczema and psoriasis. Available in both 8 and 32 oz sizes. Available in Signature Fragrances and Unscented. White Tea with Ginger and Lavender Eucalyptus are two of our most popular scents.
Stress Reducer Try our Fizzing Mineral Bath one of our NEW Products. . . Soothing, effervescent and perfect to sak away your stress. Enriched with beneficial minerals: Dead Sea Salt, antioxidants, moisturizers in a fizzing formula. See my last posting for more information.

1 comment:

Marjorie & Maureen said...

These products sounds so good. I wish I could have a soak right now. Defintely bookmarked your website for future browsing and purchasing.

Maureen