Tuesday, March 24, 2009


I'm in LOVE!!!!


I placed my personal order for Jordan Essentials the other day, as I have two baby showers coming up and wanted to order Personalized Sets with the Babies name, but threw in a couple of my items that I needed to restock on.


Since starting to use Jordan Essentials I personally have been torn between the SHEA BUTTER that I absolutely LOVE, and the BODY SILK that just pumped out of the bottle. Part of our NEW SPRING LINE is a lotion that combines the SHEA BUTTER and the SILK in a pump bottle. As soon as I opened the box I tried my new bottle of HAND and BODY LOTION. I can honestly say that I JUST LOVE IT!


All over body moisturizing lotion enriched with silk proteins and botanical ingredients of aloe, sunflower oil and shea butter. Great for use after a shower or as a hand lotion during the day.


It comes in all of signature scents Sweet Cucumber Melon (my favorite), Oatmeal Milk and Honey, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Coconut Papaya (New Scent), Grapefruit & Lime, Lavender & Eucalyptus, Pearberry, Sea Spa, Vanilla Cream, Vine Ripened Honeysuckle, White Tea & Ginger (New Scent), Coastal Blue (men's line) and of course Unscented. 9 oz for $14.00 plus shipping and handling.


No comments: