Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just wanted to call for HELP


Ever have one of those days when you just want to scream and call for help.   Had one of those this afternoon.  Was making the usual runs for work, and noticed that I was running low on gas.   Thought,  ummm I should leave this to hubby to fill up.  Should have listened to myself.

But knowing that I have a meeting tonight across town, with rain moving in,  so was pretty sure that I would be coming home on fumes. So decision made.  Stopped at the gas station to put some gas in.  

Put the nozzle in and started filling up there was a blast of pressure that forced the hose out and all over my hands, car, tires and ground.   Don't know how I missed getting it on my clothes.   But luckily I did.    What a mess.

I'm one of those that can NOT STAND the smell of gasoline.   Grumbled  about how I would have been better off coming home on fumes and left this mess for hubby.   I did remember the Jordan Essentials Hand Sanitizer that I had in the van and quickly was able to wash away most of the smell.    Immediately felt better,  then felt even better when I pulled up at work, handed hubby the keys and said he needed to get all the gasoline off my car.    He just looked at me and shook his head.   Guess next time he drives my vehicle he'll remember to put some gas in it, so I don't have too!

No comments: