Friday, August 20, 2010

Mineral Makeup Tutorial


The release our fall catalog, brought with it an Expanded Mineral Makeup line.   Those who know me personally, know that I'm not much of a makeup wearer.   Basically only for special events (in part because of my day job)  however I've been finding that I've been more apt to put makeup on with our "To Go" tubes because I can throw them in my purse to be used to freshen up during the day.

But like many who don't use makeup all the time,  I find that a little guidance is helpful.  Thoughts and ideas are appreciated.   After all  my friend Louise can't do my makeup for every important event.   I'm finding that with our Mineral Makeup line I don't have do depend on anyone.

Check out this great Tutorial on Mineral Makeup


Hope that you found this Tutorial helpful.   Remember you can call me for a one on one to check out our Mineral Makeup.

No comments: