Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Relax after a Long Day





https://www.myjestore.com/membertoolsdotnet/shoppingcartnew/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=21974&CatalogueID=236&PartyID=0&PartyGuestID=0&InternalUse=1&ProductGroupString=136.137&ReferringDealerID=3854To relax after a long day of holiday shopping or work,  mix a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil with MultiPurpose Oil or Unscented Lotion.  Rub on hands, arms, legs and feet.       For  Extra relaxation,  orange may be added to this mixture.

2 comments:

Educ8r said...

Great idea! I adore the smell of lavender. So relaxing and refreshing. I add a drop to my dishwater and it makes washing dishes much more enjoyable. Thank you for sharing!

Ellen Buffington said...

This looks delightful! I am big on trying to relax after I get home from a long day. I may have to try this! :)