Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Testimony: Magnesium Benefits


Customer testimonies are one of the many reasons our Founder Nancy Bogart, started Jordan Essentials. She wanted healthy, safe, and effective skin care for her family and yours! 

We are so proud to offer our Magnesium products to your family

Magnesium is also one of my favorite products.  Now that David and I are exercising on a regular basis,  it provides so much relief to our sore muscles.   A couple weeks ago I attended a conference for 2 days (the biggest of it's type in the world).  Well I didn't even make it through a 1/3 of the show in those 2 days,  but I more than tripled the amount of my normal daily steps.  I can tell you that I would not have survived to walk the next few days if it had not been for my Magnesium Lotion and Dead Sea Salts.



No comments: