Monday, July 23, 2018

Product on Parade! HELIO


The 3rd week  monthly will be my  Product On Parade!     One week each month,  I will focus on sharing information and tips about a product or product line!

This week our focus is on our BRAND NEW  HELIO!



Personal Testimony -  I have been having a lot of hip pain and it worsened here at conference in part because of sitting so long,  part walking up and down steps, part because of over acting air conditioning.  The first night it throbbed all night and could not sleep.  Then. We were given a sample of the HELO -  gave it a try before going to bed -  oh what a difference -  applied to the hip and on down to the knee.   I can tell you that the Peppermint magnesium helped,    but I was astonished on how much the HELIO  helped!


Available in  2 oz mini tub,   4 oz tube or  8 oz tub.   

Personally I'm stocking up on the 8 oz tub!

No comments: