Thursday, July 12, 2018

Testimony - Magnesium Speeds Recovery

One of the things that I love most about sharing Jordan Essentials are the wonderful Testimonies that I receive from Customers and Consultants alike.

Today I'm sharing from Kathy A.  who just went through knee replacement surgery.    



I am so thankful for my magnesium and skin relief! I was able to get off meds early thanks to my magnesium plus the skin relief is helping my scar! I highly recommend these products to anyone looking at surgery!!!

Are you or a family member looking at going through some surgery -  a Jordan Essentials Gift Basket with one or more of the above products might just be what is needed to help you through.

Questions - please use the form on the side bar.     

Want to place an order  go to www.CathyJELady.com 

#skinrelief #magnesiumlavenderspray  #magnesiumlotion  #magnesiumplusstick  #jordanessentials #CathyJELady

No comments: