Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday Testimony: Acid Reflux Help


Over the years I've had bouts with Acid Reflux,  I've noticed that when I exercise that the problem seems to fix itself,  However we've been so busy at work that I find myself working 11 and 12 hours days.  Plus the things that need to be done when I get home.  So exercise has been missing from my routine,  I know I have to get back to it.    Well for over a week,  come about midnight or so,  I would wake up with some horrible acid reflux.


Last Saturday,  I guess I moved the wrong way,  and all of a sudden there was back pain,  so I thought I would give our new Peppermint Magnesium Lotion on the painful area.   However since I had the lotion out and using it I remembered that Peppermint is great for helping with digestion.  So I've been rubbing some on my stomach before going to bed.   Well I've had no more midnight wake up calls with Acid Reflux!









No comments: