Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday Testimony: Magnesium Baths safer for Pregnancy




Cassie  Hatcher
So I've been very careful with which products to use during my pregnancy so far and I was unsure about the magnesium products but I SOOO wanted to use them! So I researched. You have got to read this! I'm taking magnesium baths daily now. So if you need me I'll be busy soaking 



                   The evidence is clear that inadequate magnesium intake is common
                   during pregnancy and that the plasma levels of magnesium tend to fall, 
                   especially during the first and third trimesters of pregnancy.                         - Dr. Mildred S.Seelig

When we launched our NEW Magnesium products earlier this month,  I to did some research,  and even downloaded a book  "Transdermal Magnesium Therapy"  to learn more.    But I went to the link above and loved the wonderful information that it shared.  

It's been reported that 55% of the U. S. Population is below the  Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of Magnesium,  and another 20% are Significantly below RDA.  While only 25% are at or above RDA.

In additional to helping our mom's to be,  Symptoms of poor magnesium intake can include
  • muscle cramps
  • facial tics
  • poor sleep 
  • chronic pain
Jordan Essentials offers an unscented  Magnesium Dead Sea Salt Soak in both 8 oz  and 32 oz sizes.   We also offer a Magnesium Lotion  in your choice of unscented or peppermint.   If you would like additional information on these products,  please feel free to contact me today.

2 comments:

V@ said...

Magnesium deficiency is an important topic to write about not only for pregnant women. According to Dr. Dean the numbers are much higher when it comes to being deficient! Adding magnesium has definitely made a huge difference for me. Thanks for sharing the info. Best Regards, Wendy http://wendybottrell.com

Sophie Bowns said...

Gosh, I knew very little about this!