Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday TIPS: Extra Protection with your Aluminum Free Deodorant



All the publicity about Aluminum in our Deodorant's caused me concern, as it is with many people.   I loved the idea of a "Healthy Deodorant" and the choices of scents that I am able to choose from.

But Houston's humidity and heat,  could put it to a test.  No problems so far,  however my husband and I have also begun working out again,  so my Girl Scout training "be prepared" kicked in and  asked our founder about this potential issue since she just finished training for a 1/2 marathon. . .

The answer is so simple,  and I already had the solution in my facial  products -- our Toner Mist ---  just apply it before applying our Aluminum free Deodorant.  How simple,  so I'm ready for the 100 degrees and 100% humidity!!!!  


No comments: