Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Check out my Personal Jordan Essentials Specials running all week long.



This is always such an EXCITING WEEK for me.  First it’s a SHORT if not CRAZY work week.  Second  I get to spend some quality time with family over the Thanksgiving Holiday.   I love all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Specials (this year will be doing most of my shopping online).

Are you a member of my FACEBOOK  VIP GROUP?   I will be running “PERSONAL SPECIALS”  every day this week,  that are in addition to the wonderful Jordan Essentials Specials that will be announced later this week.     As an added BONUS for you,  I am allowing orders to be STACKED so that you only have one shipping charge!   When you tell me to go ahead and place the order,  I’ll send you a square invoice,  and get the order placed.

Not a member of my  VIP GROUP?   CLICK here to JOIN

Not on Facebook,  email me at CathyJELady@gmail.com,  and I’ll email you the Daily Specials.

No comments: