Thursday, November 16, 2017

How to Transition to a Natural Deordorant -- Arm Pit Care 101!

PSA: 

I always get asked about how to use natural deodirant and transition successfully, so here you go -- our Founder, giving you some great suggestions. Especially to get through the Detox process of the transition.

I’ve personally been using our Natural Deodorant for quite sometime, and being here in Houston, I’ve also added our Natural Powder. However with our New Charcoal Natural Deodorant, I’ve only had to use the powder one day and temps were over 100 outside, and I knew I would be spending time in the warehouse at work. I am so LOVING the new Deodorant.

Love Nancy's  "How to Videos"   --  Arm Pit Care 101!



Contact me TODAY for more information or to order yours.   http://www.CathyJELady.com

Check out the information sheet on our Aluminum Free Natural Deodorant with Charcoal.



No comments: