Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I'm Back!



It's hard to believe that it's been a little over a year since I posted on my Blog.  Like many I was wondering if this was worth the time to keep it updated.   I've realized that if I really wish to continue to build my Jordan Essentilas Business,  into something that will supplement my income during retirement,  this BLOG is a valuable tool.

I will be sharing more information on WELLNESS,  TIPS on Product Use,  Customer Testimonies, Specials and more!

Let me begin by since since my last post, a LOT of things have changed.  We have a NEW Website with a much easier to use shopping cart.   We have put a strong focus on Wellness with our  Essential Oils and Magnesium Lines.

I will welcome your comments, feedback,  questions,  and oh  more comments!   Some of the things that are NEW and what you have to look forward to,  ways to connect  and of course ONLINE and Mystery Hostess Parties!

Healthy Skin - Healthy Life

New Jordan Essentials Website    www.CathyJELady.com 

Facebook Fan Page     www.facebook.com/CathyJELady

Facebook VIP Group    www.facebook.com/groups/CathyJELadyVIPGroup/

Instagram      www.instagram.com/CathyJELady

Twitter    www.twitter.com/CathyJELady   

Pinterest   www.pinterest.com/CathyJELady


Phone  #  832-465-8670


No comments: