Friday, November 17, 2017

Stocking Stuffer Ideas from Jordan Essentials

tAs I think back on my Childhood some of the warmest memories that I have were the ones that we went to Grandma's house.   Like any kid,  I love the presents  but it's the MEMORIES that I cherish all these years later.   There are two that stick out in my mind  the "Barbie Doll Wedding Dress that Grandma made for me,  because Grandpa told me they were to expensive to buy.   The other was alwas about the "LITTLE GOODIES" that were in our Christmas Stocking!

One of the WONDERFUL things about JORDAN ESSENTIALS is we have so many items that are the right size and price point to STOCKING STUFFERS!   Shhhh don't tell my Hubby,  but he's even getting a stocking this year filled with some goodies. 


For the Kids



For the Men in your Life


To order  just click on the picture above to go directly to the webstore or  shop online at  

www.CathyJELady.com 




No comments: