Monday, October 6, 2008

Do You have an Unusual Name?

Or have someone on your gift giving list with a unique name?

Then you need to try our Personalized Collections. Personalize any of the following three product collections for only $10 more. I know that my niece Gwendolyn, or my friend Amy (one of my nieces spells it Aimee, I've seen so many different spellings in the past few months of just this one little name) all love getting things that are personalized. Our Infant Priemer Collection is one of our best Personalization Sellers

Starter Collection: Personalized Lotion Bar and Shea Butter
Fantastic 5: Personalized Lotion Bar, Shea Butter and Soap Saver
Premier Collection: Personalized Lotion Bar, Shea Butter, Spritzer, Body Silk and Soap Saver (your best value)

View our sets online at www.jordanrep.com/3854

No comments: