Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lavender and Mint

Tonight I'll be attending a "Wine Tasting ~ Networking Event for Organization of Women in International Trade.  This is an organization that is very dear to my heart.  In part because I was one of the founding Directors and Board Members of the Houston Chapter.  

I am a Gemini (if you follow the stars),  the sign of the twins. . . while I'm not a twin I do have two parts of my business life that combined keep me balanced.   Dixie Cullen services both domestic and international customers alike.   It's organizations like Women in International Trade that have help provide me the tools that I have needed and the are always there to answer questions when I need direction.   Today is the start of our 19th year in business.  It's hard to believe,  but it's been a roller coaster ride that has allowed me to grow and give back.

At tonight's event I will be donating a Jordan Essentials Premier Set in Lavender and Mint to their annual scholarship fundraising event.



No comments: