Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thank you to all of our Military Past and Present

November always bring to mind thoughts of thankfulness and appreciation.   On my personal Facebook page I'm posting daily something that I'm thankful for.  

But I want to be sure that I take the time to join Jordan Essentials in saying THANK YOU to our  MILITARY FAMILIES past and present.

November has so much to be thankful for! Veteran's Day is November 11th, we just had to add Veterans to this program and extend through the end of the year for all Military Families!
 
We have had a great response and we are so blessed to have so many Military families bless our Jordan Essentials family. Thank you and God bless the USA!
 
http://www.jordanessentials.com

We have expanded the program to include VETERANS.

 Email me for more information CathyJELady@gmail.com
Star 5 TEAM LEADER  # 3854

No comments: